I am an undergraduate student currently pursuing B.Tech + MS by Research Dual Degree course in Computer Science in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad.
My key areas of interest in research include Data Mining , Graphics and Algorithms. Currently, I am doing my honors research project under Dr. Kamal Karlapalem
I enjoy working on projects. Collecting Coins and Newspaper Reading are my two favourite hobbies.
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
B.Tech + MS by Research Dual Degree course in Computer Science
Student Developer at Inclusive Design Institute as part of Google Summer of Code
- Collaborative Editing for AContent: The project was to integrate wiki-like editing features into the AContent editing system, allow multiple users to collaboratively create, write, add, and edit e-learning content along with content versioning. It included content locking and creation of difference engine to compare between revisions of a document.
Project Mentor: Catia Prandi
Teaching Assistant for "Game Theory for Computer Science" at IIIT Hyderabad
Autonomous navigation of Agents using Neural Networks
- As part of FoCAS summer school at Heraklion, Greece a comparison was done between Centralised Mechanism, Distributed, and De-centralised Mechanism to prove that De-centralised approach is expected to outperform the centralised approach in heterogeneous environments for multiple agents in an unknown environment.
Project Mentor: Dr.Nicolas Bredeche
Traffic Congestion Analysis using Image Processing
- This project estimates the traffic congestion and vehicular density on the roads so that the traffic lights can be controlled intelligently. Vehicle recognition and shadow removal from videos using Huff Transform was implemented.
Project Mentor: Dr.Jayanthi Sivaswamy
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Implemented classification, clustering, association rule mining on various Datasets to prove and find some Hypothesis using Weka. Also worked on OLAP, Data Cube and Outlier Detection
Project Mentor: Dr.Kamalakar Karlapalem
- As part of the Database systems course, implemented multiway merge sort, B+ tree for duplicate
elimination, Hash join and Sort-merge join algorithms in C++.
Project Mentor: Dr. P.Krishna Reddy
Bakul Hostel(IIIT-Hyderabad) Management System
Project Mentor:Y Raghu Babu Reddy
A 3-D platform game using OpenGL
- In this game a character or man moves and jumps over the obstacles to reach the final destination.
With the help of 3DS Max and Blender md2 and obj files were used to create characters.
Project Mentor: Dr. Anoop Namboodiri