Shyam Nandan Rai
I am a MS student at IIIT-H working on Computer Vision & Machine Learning. At IIIT-H, I work at
Centre for Visual Information Technology as Research Assistant under guidence of Prof. C. V. Jawahar . Presently, I am exploring area of Genrative models(GANs) and trying to incorporate its capabilities into computer vision tasks.
IIIT-CFW: A Benchmark Database of Cartoon Faces in the Wild
Ashutosh Mishra, Shyam Nandan Rai, Anand Mishra and C. V. Jawahar
ECCVW (Oral) 2016
Reading Comprehension Using SNLI Dataset
Shyam Nandan Rai, Ashutosh Mishra, & Elizabeth Jasmi george
Gender Classification Beyond Real Faces
Ashutosh Mishra, Deepayan Das, Shyam Nandan Rai, & Muthireddy Vamsidhar
Facial Expression Recognition Using Deep Learning
Shyam Nandan Rai, Ashutosh Mishra , Kishan Kumar , & Kalyan Babu
Intern, CR/RTC-IN Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions
- I have worked on Benchmarking of Detection and Tracking Algorithm in OpenCV .
- In addition, I also worked on the problem of tracking using KLT tracker on PNNL Parking Lot and Pizza sequences .
Intern, CVIT & Altair Hyderabad
- Developed an interactive computer vision application using Qt and Opencv
- Implemented for the detection of misalignment and analysis of CAD Images .
- Internally the application uses RANSAC (for image alignment) along with certain thresholding techniques.